June 24 and 25
CVES – ALMOST an Event
We are holding an Eventing Dressage and Stadium competition on Saturday, June 24 and then on Sunday, June 25, a modified cross country schooling component with timed and numbered courses under your insured coach’s direction. Cross country scores will be included into your overall score so it will feel ALMOST like a real event.
- You need to submit a completed entry form.
- Numbers will be limited to a maximum of about 50 riders.
- Divisions from Starter to Pre-Training (Note new names for Provincially sanctioned eventing related divisions shown below) – minimum of 5 entries needed to run the division.
- All cross country courses will be on the south slope only so that the whole course is in view.
- Spectators are allowed but parking is limited so spectators must park in the Overflow parking just south of the red barn parking lot. (This depends on the weather. Spectators can also park along the road in front of the picnic area.)
- On both days, please minimize the amount of time spent on site to avoid congestion. Leave as soon as your horse is cooled off.
- Please walk the cross country course ahead of time, if possible, or take your horses home and come back later Saturday to walk the course. There is not enough parking for everyone to stay after stadium and walk cross country.
Other Info When Available
CVES members get a $10 discount on their entry. Memberships $20 per year. Joint online on the Home page.
New Provincial Division Names
|Old EC Name||New EC Name||New HCBC (Provincial) Name|
Cross Country Course Maps from previous year Pre-Training AAE 2022 rev OT Entry AAE 2022 Pre-Entry AAE 2022 rev OT Starter AAE 2022