Sep 26 and 27
CVES – ALMOST an Event 2
We are planning to run an Eventing Dressage and Stadium competition on Saturday, September 26 and then on Sunday, September 27, a modified cross country schooling component with timed and numbered courses under your insured coach’s direction. Cross country scores will be included into your overall score so it will feel ALMOST like a real event.
· You need to submit a completed entry form/waiver for each day.
· You need to bring the CVES COVID Particpation Agreement Form with you to check-in for dressage.
· Numbers will be limited to a maximum of 50 riders.
· Divisions from Starter to Training – minimum of 5 entries needed to run the division.
· Cross country courses will be different than August’s. All cross country courses will be on the south slope only so that the whole course is in view.
· No spectators. Maximum of one person to accompany the rider.
· On both days, please minimize the amount of time spent on site. Leave as soon as your horse is cooled off.
· Cost $150 non-members; $140 CVES members
Three forms (Word docx format) to enter the Almost an Event 2:
CVES COVID Particpation Agreement Form – bring on dressage day
Or use these same entry forms in fillable pdf format. Download first to fill.
A limited number of dressage only rides will be accepted for Saturday afternoon. Use pages 3 and 4 of the above entry form.
Saturday Sep 26 Dressage and Stadium Order of Go
Sunday Sep 27 Cross Country Order of Go
Stadium Course Map – Stadium Sep 26