July 17 and 18
CVES – ALMOST an Event
We are holding an Eventing Dressage and Stadium competition on Saturday, July 17 and then on Sunday, July 18, a modified cross country schooling component with timed and numbered courses under your insured coach’s direction. Cross country scores will be included into your overall score so it will feel ALMOST like a real event.
- · You need to submit a completed entry form/waiver for each day.
- · Numbers will be limited to a maximum of about 50 riders.
- · Divisions from Starter to Pre-Training – minimum of 5 entries needed to run the division.
- · All cross country courses will be on the south slope only so that the whole course is in view.
- · Spectators are allowed but parking is limited so spectators must park in the Overflow parking just south of the red barn parking lot.
- · On both days, please minimize the amount of time spent on site to avoid congestion. Leave as soon as your horse is cooled off.
- · Please walk the cross country course ahead of time, if possible, or take your horses home and come back later Saturday to walk the course. There is not enough parking for everyone to stay after stadium and walk cross country.
Order of Go – Here is the AAE 2021 Order of Go for Both Days rev as a pdf if you want to print them in order. XC Day Order of Go rev
Stadium Course Map – Stadium AAE 2021 In/Out gate may be different from map
Cross Country Course Maps – Pre-Training Entry Entry speed has changed to 350 m/min Optimum Time 3:34 Pre-Entry Starter
To enter, you must fill in both forms and send in as pdfs. More details are on the forms. Closing date is Thursday, July 8.