Campbell Valley Horse Trials photographers Kirsty Wilson and Nancy Adams have been hard at work creating a web site specifically for CVES HT 2018 : https://kjwhipphotographers.zenfolio.com
Riders can currently see photos from the June 23 cross country and dressage schooling day. We are working hard to get the July 21 schooling day photos posted.
There is a tab ready for the 2018 CVES HT that will be filled with our competitors’ images.
As well, we each have an area where we have shared some of our other work.
The web site will also be used to post other information as we get closer to the event.
We have plans for a draw of goodies, which we will be announcing as we draw closer.
June 23 photos have been posted as contact sheets as will be theJuly 21 photos.
- for the dressage tests – we file images by rider number
- for schooling days – we file by horse colour, as we had no numbers 🙂
For the CVES Horse Trials photos will be sorted by rider’s number. Each rider number folder will contain all three disciplines.
One thing we really want to get out there is that we have SPECIAL EVENT PRICING that ends on August 10, 2018.
- We don’t want people to miss this opportunity to get great pricing on all three days.
- Which means if they make a $50 deposit before August 10, they lock in the Special Event Pricing. For details click here.
- Contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to secure the Special Event Pricing and ask any questions.
- If someone “vets out” on or before the start of August 17, 2018 then of course we will make arrangements with them.