July 2 and 3
CVES – ALMOST an Event
We are holding an Eventing Dressage and Stadium competition on Saturday, July 2 and then on Sunday, July 3, a modified cross country schooling component with timed and numbered courses under your insured coach’s direction. Cross country scores will be included into your overall score so it will feel ALMOST like a real event.
- You need to submit a completed entry form/waiver for each day.
- Numbers will be limited to a maximum of about 50 riders.
- Divisions from Starter to Pre-Training – minimum of 5 entries needed to run the division.
- All cross country courses will be on the south slope only so that the whole course is in view.
- Spectators are allowed but parking is limited so spectators must park in the Overflow parking just south of the red barn parking lot. (This depends on the weather. Spectators can also park along the road in front of the picnic area.)
- On both days, please minimize the amount of time spent on site to avoid congestion. Leave as soon as your horse is cooled off.
- Please walk the cross country course ahead of time, if possible, or take your horses home and come back later Saturday to walk the course. There is not enough parking for everyone to stay after stadium and walk cross country.
To enter, you must fill in all the pages and send in as pdfs. More details are on the forms. The Saturday phases are HCBC sanctioned so there is a separate form for each day but we put the scores together so it is almost an event. Closing date is Saturday, June 25.
Other Info When Available
Results will be available in StartBox StartBox Results