Come join us for some low pressure Dressage Schooling shows in the relaxing atmosphere of beautiful Campbell Valley Park.
We will take a limited number of dressage only entries in the afternoon of Saturday, September 19. We are holding a combined dressage and stadium jumping show but we will take some dressage only entries.
COVID-19 – We have made some changes to our usual procedures in order to protect the health of our volunteers, competitors, coaches, officials and other park users. Please help us make this a safe environment for all. Here is our COVID-19 Safety Plan for our Dressage Schooling Shows.
- All entries must be emailed in pdf format. All payments must be by e-transfer (best), credit card or PayPal. No cash or cheques accepted. All entries must be finalized prior to being included in the show schedule. Absolutely no exceptions. If you don’t have a way to digitally sign your form, you can print and scan as pdf. There are free apps available for your phone if you don’t have a scanner (I use TinyScanner).
- Upon arrival, please check in with the show office so that we know that you are here and drop your completed COVID-19 Participation Agreement Form into the box.
- In order to minimize the number of people on site, only one groom/helper per rider is allowed. No other person may attend.
- Spectators must stay outside the chain link fence for the hog fuel ring. Everyone must abide by the 2 m physical distancing rule.
- Please minimize your time in the park as much as you can to make room for the next trailer to arrive and to reduce the number of people present.
- We will not be handing out numbers. We will be using StartBox for entries and scoring and emailing out your time and numbers. Please use your own bridle number or you can make a number with a piece of heavy paper like a file folder or cereal box and a felt pen.
- If you win a prize, please use the hand sanitizer provided before selecting one from the table. Only touch the one you want to take.
- If you prefer, your test will be scanned and emailed to you.
- The toilets have hand sanitizer available on the outside wall.
- There will be additional parking available for competitors in the upper parking area. Please note that there is no toilet in that area.
The 2020 Entry form and waiver are available here. For the Dressage Only complete pages 3 and 4. 2020-Dressage-Entry-Form (pdf) or 2020-Dressage-Entry-Form (Word). If the links don’t open the form for you, please email email@example.com and we’ll send it to you.
Entry Secretary : Marilyn Gregory,
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 604-371-0587
Show Organizer is Janeen Penner email: email@example.com
Entries for the Saturday, Sep 19th show close on Sunday Sep 12th. Late fees entries will not be accepted. We will accept only emailed payments using Interac etransfers to firstname.lastname@example.org, credit card, or PayPal. Make sure you put rider and horse name in memo field so we can match up payment with entry form. Emailed entries MUST be in pdf format. NO PHOTOS of ENTRIES ACCEPTED.
We are using StartBox for this show. You will be able to check your entry status and results by clicking here .
Links to download the Dressage tests are below. ***Please note: You can now use Equestrian Canada Dressage tests for all levels. All HCBC and EC tests except for Eventing tests and Walk-Trot will be in the 20m x 60m ring. You can request other tests too as long as you send in a copy with your entry or let us know where to find it online. eg HCBC tests, Pony Club tests, Western Dressage test, etc. You can also do FEI tests like PSG and Para-Equestrian.